Why Work at Empatica
Didn't find your perfect match? Talent is always welcome, apply here!
You are an ideal candidate for Empatica if you:
- Know that life is too short to do petty things. You feel an obligation to work on something that will leave the world in a better place.
- Discuss openly face to face: good ideas are more important than authority.
- Try to question dogma and the status quo: you prefer merit and objectivity over authority.
- Don’t give up a challenge, and persevere to overcome setbacks. You are focused on action and results.
- Think first about the success of our customers and team before your own interests.
- Have fun and don’t take yourself too seriously.
We expect a lot from you, but your efforts will be rewarded with great benefits
Working at fast-growing startup is highly demanding, sometimes chaotic, but always rewarding.
Flexible work hours
Personal growth programs
Free healthy lunch
Amazing Summer Office in Sardinia
Free cookies, if you deserve them