Dec 1, 2023Read more
Leading innovation in digital biomarkers
Pioneering digital biomarker development for over a decade, including the first FDA-cleared digital biomarker in neurology, Empatica is dedicated to providing the largest selection of clinically-validated and research-grade digital biomarkers in the world.
An end-to-end remote monitoring solution for clinical trials
The Empatica Health Monitoring Platform is applicable and scalable to countless therapeutic areas. Collect and monitor raw data and digital biomarkers across all phases of your trials using FDA-cleared, award-winning medical technology, alongside a powerful and intuitive software suite.
- 4FDA clearancesWe have a track-record in producing the highest quality of medical devices
- 160+countries availableOur products are currently available in 22 languages and can be shipped globally. Local regulations may apply
- 100,000+devices deployedFrom patients to trial participants, Empatica's products have touched thousands of lives
- 100+digital measuresThe largest range of digital measures in a single solution. Already being used in hundreds of studies
- 12,000+research papersEmpatica's technology has been referenced or used to publish thousands of academic papers
Redefining clinical research through medical wearables and digital biomarkers
Our FDA-cleared health monitoring tools are designed to seamlessly collect and monitor health data from daily life. Empatica provides the world’s largest selection of digital measures from a single, versatile wearable, taking gold-standard health measurements from the clinic to the comfort of people’s homes.
More than half of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies use the Empatica Health Monitoring Platform to monitor the impact of treatments and to develop novel digital biomarkers that can be used as digital endpoints. Talk to our team to see how your research can benefit.
Latest news and insights
Discover key insights, research, and latest news from across the industry
Get the latest from Empatica delivered directly
Still have questions?
Wondering how our platform can support your remote health monitoring and data collection needs?