EmbracePlus has been engineered and designed to be the most powerful smartwatch in the world for physiological data collection. It comes in a beautiful design packed with advanced sensors, an E-Ink display, and a powerful on-wrist charger, making it the medical wearable people will never want to, or have to, take off.
One medical wearable for multiple conditions
Taking health monitoring beyond hospital walls
Effective chronic disease management can help avoid hospitalizations and serious complications.1 EmbracePlus is the world’s most advanced wrist-worn health monitor, designed to be worn comfortably at home, in real life, all day long. Its human-friendly design and interface can encourage a better lifestyle while making tracking people’s health easy, instant, and continuous.Discover Empatica Care
Empowering breakthroughs in Neurology
From Alzheimer’s, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, and Epilepsy, to Strokes, Brain injuries and Neuroinfectious diseases, neurological disorders affect and debilitate nearly one sixth of the world’s population, but research outside of the hospital remains extremely difficult.
Clinical research in real-world settings
EmbracePlus is the research infrastructure that empowers longitudinal studies through a fully flexible platform.
- Secure, reliable, quality dataA broad range of validated biomarkers with real-time, objective data points.
- Unprecedented flexibilityCustomizable sampling frequency through our SDK.
- High patient complianceA beautiful watch with e-ink display and on-wrist charging that meets the needs of patients and researchers.
- Built to scaleBuilt on the mobile and cloud data pipeline infrastructure of our FDA-cleared Embrace2, scaled to hundreds of thousands of users.
- Remote study managementContinuous, hassle-free, and unobtrusive remote monitoring with no more need for on-site visits.
- Integrated PRO functionalityDirect integration of patient reported outcomes, collecting questionnaires and notifications through watch input.
Infinite battery life for non-stop data collection
EmbracePlus comes complete with a portable on-wrist charger, guaranteeing infinite battery life. Continuous, unobtrusive, data collection now free of interruptions.
Sensors and biomarkers
Equipped with the most advanced sensors for longitudinal data collection combined with clinically validated biomarkers.
Ventral EDA sensor (Electrodermal activity)
Advanced optical PPG (Photoplethysmogram)
PR (Pulse rate)
PRV (Pulse rate variability)
IBI (Inter-beat interval)
Steps and activity
Every Empatica device at a glance
Unsure which Empatica device better suits your research needs? Receive a handy comparison chart directly to your inbox, and review all sensors, specs, and biomarkers from our devices at any timeBy submitting your email you are consenting to receive communications about Empatica's products and services
Your cart is currently empty.Go to Store